＞ Approach to Environment
Under our corporate policy, we consider all our operation processes as "monozukuri (art/craft of design and manufacturing)" including design, development, production, marketing, sales and even disposal of components and parts related to automobiles, environment equipment and gas appliances and undertake following activities and tasks:
- Promote environment preservation, build, operate, periodically review and keep improving our environment management system.
- In addition to compliance with environment related laws, regulations, ordinances and other requirements, establish self-management standards and strive to improve our environment protection level as well as prevent environment contamination.
- Assess the effect of our business activities over environment every year and endeavor to minimize such effect on critical items among those identified by assessment, by setting specific objectives and targets for this effort.
- Promote communications with the local communities and maintain good cooperative relations with stakeholders, thereby contributing to the regional society.
- Through education and public relations activities, have all the people working for our organization fully understand Mikuni's environment policy as common knowledge and enhance their awareness of need for environment preservation.