Mikuni declares that private information received from our customers shall be properly handled under strict control in full recognition of our responsibility for its protection based on their trust in us.
- In compliance with Japan's Private Information Protection Law and other relevant laws and regulations, Mikuni will properly handle private information and take appropriate measures for its security management.
- Mikuni will give education and instructions to all its employees in proper handling of private data and information.
- We will use our customers’ private information in product development, marketing and customer services including provision of information to the customers.
- We will not disclose or provide our customers’ private data and information to third parties, except for any of following cases:
(1) where customers consent to disclosure;
(2) where information is disclosed to our suppliers or subcontractors within the scope necessary to provide desired services to our customers;
(3) where it is appropriate that our suppliers, etc. on our behalf reply to our customers on their inquiries;
(4) where disclosure is required by law.
- Mikuni will acquire private information by legitimate and fair means within the scope necessary for performing work.
- For complete protection of customers' private information, we will periodically audit the status of its use and assure continuous improvement of our information security.
- With regard to private information registered with Mikuni, customers wishing to disclose, correct or delete their own information are requested to contact our customer registration service.
It is to be understood that personal identification is required for any inquiry.