We fully recognize the importance of personal information protection and our responsibility to protect it based on the trust of our customers and declare that personal information is to be handled in a strict and appropriate manner.
- We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Act and other related laws and regulations to properly handle personal information and take appropriate measures for security management.
- We will endeavor to train and instruct our employees to ensure that personal information is handled properly.
- We may use your personal information for marketing, product development, customer service, and information provision in our business.
- We will not disclose or provide your personal information to any third party except in the following cases.
(1) With the consent of the customer.
(2) When we disclose information to our subcontractors to the extent necessary in order to provide the services requested by the customer
(3) When it is appropriate for our subcontractors to respond to the customer's inquiry
(4) When required by law.
- We will acquire personal information by legal and fair means and to the extent necessary for our business.
- In order to ensure the protection of your personal information, we will regularly audit its operation and make continuous improvements.
- The disclosure, correction, or deletion of your personal information registered by you can be handled by contacting the office where you registered your personal information.
Please note that your identity will be confirmed at the time of inquiry.
President, CEO & COO